A Meaningful Career at Children's Aid Society
Do you have a passion for supporting the young and vulnerable? Melrose Home, Children’s Aid Society, is a nurturing home away from home for children and youth who are coping with family violence or child neglect issues.
If you are interested to be a part of our dynamic team and advocate for the successful lives, stable families, and a strong community, below is a list of our available positions. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide supervision in the Home and to ensure adequate care of the residents at all times.
- Provide guidance for residents in supporting their growth and development, which include laundry, medical, meal services, health & hygiene, homework, escort & supervision etc.
- To promote self-regulation, reinforce Home Rules and manage disciplinary situations in a safe and sensitive manner.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Guidance Officers, Social Workers, Residential Care Managers and Youth Workers in the development and delivery of biopsychosocial and educational programmes for residents.
- Involve in planning programme & activities for the residents
- NITEC in Community Care & Social Services
- Able to develop and deliver biopsychosocial or educational programmes for residents.
- Demonstrate kindness and concern toward every individual
- Uphold high ethical standards and demonstrate a high level of trust and honesty in words and actions
- Show passion and commitment
- Act in the best interests of beneficiaries
Preferred achievements / characteristics
- Preferably some working experiences with children & youth
- Able to work on two shifts, weekends & Public Holidays (5 days work week)
(AM Shift : 7am to 4pm OR PM Shift :12.45pm to 9.45pm