A Meaningful Career at Children's Aid Society
2019 marks Children’s Aid Society’s 117th year serving the community. Through Children’s Aid Society’s two services, Melrose Home (35 Boon Lay Avenue) and Melrose Care (Blk 557, #01-63, Woodlands Drive 53), the Society aims to provide a holistic range of residential care, specialized therapy, and psychological services to support and empower the most vulnerable in our community through their challenges of adverse family circumstances, family violence, and child neglect.
If you are interested to be a part of our dynamic team and advocate for the successful lives, stable families, and a strong community, below is a list of our available positions.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Provide supervision in the Home and to ensure adequate care of the residents at all times.
- Provide guidance for residents in supporting their growth and development, which include laundry, medical, meal services, health & hygiene, homework, escort & supervision etc.
- To promote self-regulation, reinforce Home Rules and manage disciplinary situations in a safe and sensitive manner.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Guidance Officers, Social Workers, Residential Care Managers and Youth Workers in the development and delivery of biopsychosocial and educational programmes for residents.
- Involve in planning programme & activities for the residents
- NITEC in Community Care & Social Services
- Able to develop and deliver biopsychosocial or educational programmes for residents.
- Demonstrate kindness and concern toward every individual
- Uphold high ethical standards and demonstrate a high level of trust and honesty in words and actions
- Show passion and commitment
- Act in the best interests of beneficiaries
Preferred achievements / characteristics
- Preferably some working experiences with children & youth
- Able to work on two shifts, weekends & Public Holidays (5 days work week)
(AM Shift : 7am to 4pm OR PM Shift :12.45pm to 9.45pm