We welcome donations of items from our monthly donation-in-kind (DIK) list such as groceries and housekeeping supplies for our Melrose Home residents.
As our limited storage space only allows us to accommodate planned donations, please email [email protected] to fill out the DIK form and arrange for an appointment at least 3 working days in advance.
All items are to be delivered from Monday to Sunday, 10am-5pm to Melrose Home, 35 Boon Lay Avenue, Singapore 649962.
Due to Melrose Home’s hygiene regulations, all items will have to be brand new, and we are not able to accept pre-loved items. For perishable items, we do not accept items that have a shelf life of less than 6 months. Your understanding and support in adhering to these guidelines are greatly appreciated.
In addition, we are actively seeking items such as supermarket or UNIQLO vouchers, tickets to local attractions, portable speakers for therapy sessions, wired speakers for online meetings, IKEA furniture, and big step bins. If you are considering contributing any of these items, please reach out to us before making a purchase.
Sponsor a Meal
We welcome dinner sponsorships for our Melrose Home residents. If you wish to sponsor a meal, please reach out to us at [email protected] at least 3 weeks in advance.
- As a sponsor, you will have to order the meals from your preferred caterer, arrange the delivery, and make the full payment. You may wish to reach out to us for a list of caterers.
- Food items must be catered by the National Environment Agency (NEA)-approved caterers and must be Halal-certified.
- All food items must not contain pork, lard, beef, prawn or nut.
- The meals are to be delivered to Melrose Home, 35 Boon Lay Avenue, Singapore 649962 at 5.30pm.
- Access into Melrose Home to serve food to/have the meal with the residents is not allowed.
- Taking photos/videos of our residents is not allowed to protect their privacy.